Forum Messages

Forum Home Page

Date Name Message
04/03/2006 14:41:29   George   I have a rusted (?) siezed offside rear drum on a 1976 95. Question: what do people turn the square adjuster with? I can't get anything on it because of the "protective" strap-iron. Does anyone know the dimension of the square head of the adjuster. I guess I will need a double square (octo) socket. Thanks  

Post Reply