Forum Messages

Forum Home Page

Date Name Message
30/09/2003 19:58:56   paul   I'm looking for help identifying what goes over the rear metal seatbelt parts that secure the belts by the rear screen. I have plastic cover part that is mainly broken off, but there was something there once. The other side is totally missing.

'Old Saab Parts' has some NOS that says KLIPPAN on it, but it looks more like a front seatbelt part to me. Can anyone describe what covesr over the metal part, or better still mail me a digi-pic?  
01/10/2003 08:50:22   Alec   They never had rear seat belts as standard, this is probably a set someone has added later.  

Post Reply