Forum Messages

Forum Home Page

Date Name Message
30/10/2003 07:52:54   Richard   You can fit a slim electric fan (11" unit) in front of the rad. Fix it to the front panel and have a plug/socket so the whole panel and fan can be removed. This way you don't have to remove the fan shaft from the front of the engine, therefore you have the option to run the old fan if you have a problem with the electric one.
It should release all of 2-3 bhp at high revs and give better control of the cooling system, but if your rad has had it you are probably better off having it re-cored or having it re-cored with an extra row if you are a hard driver/mod car, should cost 80 max for extra rows.

Post Reply