Forum Messages

Forum Home Page

Date Name Message
13/06/2005 23:02:27   Sean   I'm after new rubber muffler mounts for my 96. In case they differed between the years, I'd describe them as a flattened figure 8 shape. Can anyone suggest where I might source them, preferably in the UK? Cheers  
14/06/2005 12:31:32   Richard   Any motor factor should be able to get you some.  

Post Reply