|Posted - 04 Jul 2022 : 20:22:03 |
| As advised I have taken my time with this and taken advantage of the warm weather to ensure it has been 100% dry between stages. |
Poured the paint in through the sender unit hole yesterday and it appears to have been a success. I can get a glimpse of the main body of the tank and it appears to have coated well. I left it upside down once I had finished rolling it around as I was worried about paint blocking up the pick up pipe (Simon has me worried!) I did feed some thick wore down the pick up pipe to stop paint getting in but changed my mind as I thought it either might get stuck in the bottom of the tank or maybe drag semi dry paint back up, fingers crossed it should be ok.
Edited by - Dirtbiker on 04 Jul 2022 20:41:23